Thursday 22 January 2009

Winter Wonders



A while back I was e-mailed these pictures from a colleague at work. What an amazing sights! I wonder how does these ice formed ... it's like frost on steroid ... This is literally living in the icebox or freezer. Good thing all the cars are frozen over and covered in ice. If not, I would imagine someone will still attempt to drive around .. you know ... those adventurist kind ...

These pictures show what it's like to have Winter in Switzerland ...

Talking about the icebox reminds me of a funny story about the leader of one tribal people of Sarawak back in the 1960's. Illiterate and living in a tropical country all his life, he visited the United Kingdom for the first time. Allegedly, as soon as he steps out of the airplane, he exclaimed, "My gosh! This is a very rich country. The whole country is air-conditioned!"







No comments:

Post a Comment