Tuesday 17 February 2009

Back to "Normal" Weather ... our snowman melted

Feb 14: Mik tried to fix the snowman's nose but was not successful



After more than a week of winter weather, Aberdeen normal weather returned. More snow was dumped all day Thursday last week even though it was not freezing temperature. No chaos on the road since the snow quickly melted away. Also everyone would probably get used to the snow after 2 weeks ... at least I would have thought so but the lady I met on Thursday disagrees because she dislike the snow. It has been getting "warmer" ever since with outside temperature of 8 degree C when I went to work today. Felt a bit strange (but glad) that I don't have to scrape any frost from my car for the last couple of days. Our happy snowman outside the house just could not stand the "heat" and getting shorter but not yet disappear.

Feb 15: Snowman's head fell off altogether

Feb 16: Upper body shrunk

Feb 17: Left with lower body


No comments:

Post a Comment