Sunday 8 February 2009

Beautiful Sunday

It was really beautiful in Aberdeen today. Fresh snow fell last night. The sun was out giving cheer to the day. The birds were chirping away as we were leaving for church. The temperature at our house was -3 degrees C and raised to 0 degree by afternoon. Not many cars on the road and Union Street was rather quiet compared to previous Sundays. On the way home we stopped by my office to pick up something I forgot to bring for my trip out of town. Quite a few cars are abandoned in the parking lot. Along the way at Garthdee area, there were plenty kids actually ski down the slope next to Asda. Back at home, Mik could not resist but spent her time outside with the snowman once again. I was busy packing otherwise I probably would have joined her ...


Morning view in front of our house


Union Street was not buzzing as usual


Some car abandoned over the weekend at the office


Mik and I with our happy snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment